SOLVED Batch extension failing to generate OTFs from UFOs

• I've generated UFO instances from Superpolator and I'm trying to generate OTFs with the Batch extension.

I've been getting an error off and on. In the past, I've been able to change to a different number of source UFOs, then get generate OTFs. Now, however, I'm getting stuck, and it won't even work on a single instance.

Here's the error message from the Output Window:

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/Users/stephennixon/Library/Application Support/RoboFont/plugins/Batch.roboFontExt/lib/batchTools.py", line 115, in runTask_
      File "/Users/stephennixon/Library/Application Support/RoboFont/plugins/Batch.roboFontExt/lib/batchGenerate/__init__.py", line 145, in run
      File "/Applications/RoboFont3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/fontParts/base/font.py", line 343, in generate
      File "lib/fontObjects/fontPartsWrappers.pyc", line 1635, in _generate
      File "lib/fontObjects/doodleFont.pyc", line 256, in generate
      File "lib/fontObjects/doodleLayer.pyc", line 296, in generate
      File "/Applications/RoboFont3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/fontCompiler/compiler.py", line 146, in generateFont
      File "/Applications/RoboFont3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/fontCompiler/baseCompiler.py", line 333, in compile
      File "/Applications/RoboFont3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/ufo2fdk/makeotfParts.py", line 111, in compile
      File "/Applications/RoboFont3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/ufo2fdk/makeotfParts.py", line 282, in setupFile_features
      File "/Applications/RoboFont3.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/ufo2fdk/makeotfParts.py", line 809, in extractFeaturesAndTables
    RuntimeError: dictionary changed size during iteration

Browsing around Google, it seems like this might be a problem that some code runs into with Python 3.6 when handling a dictionary without making it a list. Therefore, I think it might have to do with the interaction of ufo2fdk and my feature code?

If you know of anything that might help, please let me know!

Robfont Version 3.0 (built 1803062007)
    Batch Version 1.9.8, downloaded fresh from GitHub today (June 26, 2018)

• RoboFont 3.1 is out – from now on all betas will be public!

• Awesome! (Is there any way I might be able to test the beta early, to generate fresh instances before I print materials for my graduation project?)

• admin

this has already been solved in the beta...

release is coming...