As part of a change in the release process, RoboFont offers beta versions to make the development process more transparent, and make important bug fixes more quickly available to users.
A first public Beta version of RoboFont 3.2 is now available from the Downloads page.
Main changes in this version:
- big speed improvement when generating font binaries
- better error handling when validating extensions
- improve loading extensions which require other extensions (load required extensions first)
allFontsas keyword in
- added a pop-up window to copy metrics when copying between layers
- several bug fixes!
- Update of internal packages.
Newer 3.2 Beta builds will become available on the website as they are released.
Special thanks to all beta testers & users for their precious feedback and feature requests.