RoboFont 1.2 is out and released today, just in time before Robothon.
This update includes a number of improvements, bug fixes and new features. The biggest change happened under the hood in the bridge between RoboFont and FDK.
Some new feature highlights:
- Space Centers accepts drag'n drop of glyphs from the Font Overview.
- Inspecter window glyph info also accepts smart side-bearing input =e+10
- Cleaner UI
- Open python files natively
- Open folders with python files by dragging on top of the app icon.
- New license validation system and web shop.
- Have a look at the version history for the full list of changes and additions.
Existing users should have received an email with a direct download.
Student licenses will be resent after RoboThon.
I would like to thank all the beta testers and all users posting on the forums for their precious feedback and feature requests.