UNSOLVED DesignSpaceEdit Extension Issue 'NoneType'

• I just purchase Skateboard Extension and installed DesignSpaceEdit and ready for interpolation.
    I opened the DesignspaceEdit, added 2 masters into sources and saved the designspace file into the same folder with the masters.

But on the Axes tab when I clicked [+] I get nothing but a message in Output window:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    ​  File "/Applications/RoboFont.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/vanilla/vanillaBase.py", line 220, in action_
        self.callback(sender)
      File "/Users/nkashiwa/Library/Application Support/RoboFont/plugins/DesignSpaceEditor.roboFontExt/lib/designSpaceEditorwindow.py", line 1887, in callbackAxisTools
        self.doc.defaultLoc[axisDescriptor.name] = axisDescriptor.default
    TypeError: 'NoneType' object does not support item assignment
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "lib/doodleDelegate.pyc", line 97, in sendEvent_
      File "/Applications/RoboFont.app/Contents/Resources/lib/python3.6/vanilla/vanillaBase.py", line 220, in action_
        self.callback(sender)
      File "/Users/nkashiwa/Library/Application Support/RoboFont/plugins/DesignSpaceEditor.roboFontExt/lib/designSpaceEditorwindow.py", line 1887, in callbackAxisTools
        self.doc.defaultLoc[axisDescriptor.name] = axisDescriptor.default
    TypeError: 'NoneType' object does not support item assignment

I restarted the computer and RF but the same.
    Is there something I should be doing?
    I am on MacOS Sierra v.10.12.6 / RF Version 3.2 (build 1901211134)

Thank you.

• @erik My friend created a Designspace file for me and I can edit it in DesignSpace Editor and working fine in Skateboard. I just cannot create a new file and define axes. Thank you.

• I tried on my laptop and an iMac and both do the same, also I tried other UFOs and still the same...

• @nobikashiwagi hi, I think I fixed this recently.. but I’ll check in the morning and make sure it is in a release. Thank you for the report!