The Inspector could hide behind other windows, like the space center, OR, when in font windows, its info could update accordingly to the selected glyph.
unexpected behavior for Inspector's layer panel:
- double-click on the layer name should allow to change its name, or properties.
- double-click on its color bar should allow to change the color
- instead, dblclick on the name opens the system's color palette
- the inspector window should update when you select a single glyph in the font window
- the inspector window is idd always on top, you could hide/show it with command+i
- layers cannot be renamed cause this is a task that has deep impact on how UFO are writing back to disc
Thanks for the info about layer naming!