SOLVED Keyboard spacing in Space Center with modifiers
ryan last edited by gferreira
Hi there. Recently learned that after selecting a glyph in Space Center, the left right sidebearings can be controlled with the arrow keys with Option and Command respectively. This is a very useful feature!
In using it, I found that using Shift as a modifier was changing the LSB by increments of 10 (
shift+option+arrow) while changing the RSB by increments of 100 (
shift+command+arrow). Presumably, this is because
commandis an increment modifier as well. So there seems to be some overlap in functionality with the
commandkey. Is there a setting I can manipulate to solve this?
shortcuts in space center on glyph selection:
- arrow left/rigth --> move left side bearing
- alt + arrow left/rigth --> move right side bearing
+ shift: increments of 10
+ shift + command: increments of 100
- ctrl + command + arrow left/rigth --> move in his own white space
- ctrl + shift + arrow left/rigth --> move in his own white space by increments of 10
- ctrl + shift + command + arrow left/rigth --> move in his own white space by increments of 100
(increments values are set in the preferences)
ryan last edited by
Ah ok, great. Good to know the
commandis still a modifier and not access to RSB as I had thought for some reason. Thanks, Frederik.