SOLVED Glyph inspector for multiple glyphs

• Hey,

There are multiple fields in the glyph inspector window that can be set for multiple glyphs but now they're disabled. For example:

• Left/Right
    • Width
    • Mark
    • Exclude during export

Also the same happens for the transform panel in the inspector. I was thinking about this for a long time and I was wondering if anyone else also thinks this would be a nice addition, to have these fields work for multiple glyphs when they're selected in the font window?

Thanks

• I see. Ow boy, I totally forgot this, I was only hitting the scale button. Thank you Frederik!

• admin

You can use the Transform option menu to apply any transformation on multiple glyphs.

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 12.26.02.png

This will use all the transformation set: move, scale, rotate, skew and snap.

• It's strange because I can't perform scale on multiple glyphs using the transformation panel so I used a script.

Version 3.4b (build 2001292139)

• admin

The Inspector is kinda build around a single glyph selection.

If you need a multi selection metrics adjuster you will need to write a tiny script for it. I guess there are already some available (out if my head I guess hTools can do this)

The transformation pane is able to apply a transformation on a selection of glyph or the whole font.